Sunday, January 1, 2017

Verse To Better is now ready to be published

Thank you so much for reading these poems.
with your encouragement Verse to Better: A Poem for Each Day Of Our Year is now ready to be published. If you know of a good publisher please don't hesitate to let me know at psicorn@aol.com.
Much poetry to and thru you and all of us. 
Here’s our first song/poem:

When You Need A Friend
if you ever need a friend
who loves you through the end
I’m your friend
through the end
I’m your friend

if you ever need love
that fits like a glove
I’m your love
like a glove
I’m your love

if you fly through the sky
I will fly near-by.
If you fall from the sky
I will glide
by your side

so wherever we go
even when we’re like foes
we are friends
loving friends
through the end

**
It's not au revoir it's just hor's d'ouvres.

with love, michael

No comments:

Post a Comment