Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Got Rot Unknot



 

rotting to the core

rotten to the core

my infecting sores

rot me through my core

 

if you are my friend

here is what’s in store

irritated  raw

wounds corrupt your core

 

when you are my love

treated like a whore

festering with sores

we’ll rot many cores

 

we’ll love making war

breaking all the laws

explode  rotting cores

drinking in the gore  

                                                             à

 

 

 

rotting through our cores

we’re forced to sense more 

inside gutless guts

screams that make us nuts 

 

hearing unheard screams

unleashes unseen dreams   

roaring from our cores 

dreams for cure now soar

 

guide us through blocked doors

conjure and explore

paths healing all cores

we pray evermore 

 

to feel through rot awe

make rot flowing ore 

fueling awe full cores

to stream with amour 

No comments:

Post a Comment