Monday, October 19, 2009

Got Rot? Unknot! In Slime Grows Vines


[Got Rot? Unknot! In Slime Grows Vines

[Sing with Zing]

1. Got Rot?

Like a festering sore--
rotten to the core--
rotten to the core--
I’m rotten to the core.

I like making war
love festering sores--
drinking in the gore,
I’m rotten to the core.

If you are my friend,
here is what’s in store,
you’ll fester like a sore
be rotten to the core.

When you are my love
I’ll treat you like a whore
rotten to the core,
we’ll fester like cold sores.

Rotten to the core--
rotten to the core--
like festering sores
we're rotten to the core.

**



2. Unknot! In Slime Grows Vines

Rotten to the core
I want to sense more--
inside gutless guts
screams that made me nuts.
Hearing unheard screams
uncrushes crushed dreams--
roaring from my core
undreamed dreams now soar.


No comments:

Post a Comment